Two soldiers, who are simply known as Soldier 1 and Soldier 2, are speaking about how the Covenant will glass Reach and they are all dead. Soldier 1 has no faith in the UNSC, while Soldier 2 thinks that all Spartans are better than the Elites. He also believes that no Spartans can die, as he is also a Spartan and thinks he himself can't die.
TranscriptEditSoldier 1: You do realize we're gonna die right?
Soldier 2: What makes you think we're gonna die on the ground?Soldier 1: Oh I don't know. I just think that giant ships will burn us!
Soldier 2: Uh..calm down dude. But no seriously, why do you think we're gonna die? We've always proven better on the ground than the Covenant have, you know.. cause the Elites just suck.
Soldier 1: You don't get it do you? Every single time the Elites lose, they always go on their stupid little ships in the fricking sky, and they just burn our worlds. Seriously though, we're gonna die.
Soldier 2: Spartans never die, Jorge. They're just missing in action.
(An awkward silence takes time until)
Soldier 1: You know what? I fucking hate you.
- Voice actor: NarutoROCKS189 as Soldier 1 and 2
- Body actors: NarutoROCKS189 as Soldier 1 and SeanRe4Wolf as Soldier 2
- The short takes place on the map, Epitaph.
- The line Soldier 2 says, "Spartans never die Jorge, they're just Missing in Action" is a reference to Carter's line in the Halo Reach world premiere trailer.
- The line "You know what? I fucking hate you.", is a reference to Church's line in Red Vs. Blue, Episode, Season 1.
- Both voice actors are the same, but there are two body actors.