Hi, welcome to Halo Machinima! Thanks for your edit to the Pregame Lobby page.
Editing my page Edit
Can you please not edit my page again, regardless of the lack of content on it.
Emre004 Wednesday 1st April 2009 10:05 GMT + 00 London
Well can you and others please stop removing JK from Character list, just noting.
Second Chance Edit
I feel that you could do with another chance. So I'll just write what I need to here and see if you're interested.
I promise the following if you cooperate:
1) I will leave the minor characters section of Pregame Lobby untouched (as I have done) unless I am undoing vandalism or updating information.
2) I will leave your talk page alone unless another incident crops up (which it hopefully won't).
3) The current case against you will be dropped.
In return, I expect the following:
1) No blanking of articles, PreGame Lobby and my pages in particular. Please also stop blanking your own discussion page.
2) A more polite attitude to other users, particularly to official Machinima Creators.
3) No using offensive edit summaries or editing articles in a profane manner.
You have seven days to reply. If you do not accept these terms, the following will happen:
1) Your case will be continued.
2) Your edits will be closely monitored and removed if necessary.
3) In the event you accept these terms and continue vandalism, the case will be restored and updated to deal with your most recent actions.
Nemesis645 06:13, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
- As you've been blocked for about two weeks now, I'll let you respond when your account is unblocked. Nemesis645 05:40, 21 May 2009 (UTC)
No Problem, I just don't believe how he could do that mean stuff to you like that. I mean really, you should get him to do a drive-by shooting on him.--126.96.36.199 02:09, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
I will, And that, "Thanks to Kyle for blocking him allowing me to make proper edits" is really insulting to someone he took advantage of. I'll be sure to inform Young fresh about this too. --ATP2555 II 18:25, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
- With due respect, you were clearly caught vandalising pages, and I became incredibly annoyed being unable to make edits to other things as I was dealing with what you were doing. Nemesis645 14:26, 28 June 2009 (UTC)
That's cause you caused him.--188.8.131.52 19:04, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
- A, that doesn't make sense. B, I did not cause him to. Explain your statement. Nemesis645 19:13, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah really, you shouldn't have come at him with those threats, and maybe he wouldn't have been doing that shit in the first place.